About Your 2 Hour Initial Consultation
We believe that a consultation like the one we provide at Breast Excellence cannot be really appreciated until you’ve had it!
Why we allocate 2 hours for your Initial Consultation:
If you are considering Breast Augmentation you need to be informed on all aspects of Breast Augmentation before deciding to proceed. Your consultation goes for 2 or more hours in order to allow enough time for our surgeon to:
- Give you all the background information you need to make the right choices for your body.
- Go through your past and present medical history to ensure you have no pre-existing contra-indications to anaesthetics or surgery.
- Take a detailed breast history.
- Take many detailed chest and breast measurements that will help to plan and design your individual surgery.
- Have you insert all the various implants that suit your measurements into a crop-top one by one and see in a mirror which ‘look’ you like best. This is by far the best way to choose implants!
- Provide you with a detailed itemised quotation, and finally:
- Give you our detailed Information Booklet titled ‘Breast Augmentation’ to take home. This means you don’t have to worry about forgetting something covered at the consultation as the booklet will recap all that information and even more!
This methodical approach is how we create beautiful breasts as opposed to just bigger breasts! It’s not about inserting just any implant that makes your breasts look bigger. It should be about your breasts looking great regardless of size, not fake!
Beautiful breasts only come about from surgeon-experience and meticulous planning. Breast differences, implant shapes and where the nipples will end up sitting over the implants are just some of the many considerations our surgeon will take into account when he narrows down your implant options before handing them to you one by one to compare in a crop-top so you can choose the ‘look’ you like best.
If you’ve not yet come to us, or have already had a consultation elsewhere, these are some of our main points of difference you will appreciate with our lengthy and informative 2hr consultations:
- Our surgeons conduct your entire consultation. We believe that the doctor who is to do your surgery should be doing your entire consultation, not a nurse or other employee.
- We do not use Skype or Phone Consultations. How can a doctor possibly assess your breasts properly and recommend the right implants without seeing you in person?
- We always allow enough time after your consultation for pre-operative preparations. Unlike some clinics, we never agree to patients flying in one day and having surgery the next. This approach does not allow enough time for proper patient assessment, selecting and then ordering the best implants for you, and the pre-operative investigations to confirm you are healthy and fit for surgery and anaesthesia.
This is how all breast augmentation consultations should be conducted.
We hope to see you soon!