Your Lengthy & Detailed Initial Consultation
We believe that a consultation like the one we provide at Breast Excellence can’t really be really appreciated until you’ve had it! Unlike some Clinics where the major part of the consultation is conducted by a Nurse or other employee with only a brief ‘look in’ by the surgeon, your ENTIRE CONSULTATION with us will be with the doctor who’ll be doing your surgery!
Why we allocate a long consultation time:
- You need to be fully informed on all aspects of Breast Augmentation before deciding to proceed.
- You need to have all the background information so you can make the right choices for your body.
- We need to go through your past and present medical history to ensure you have no contra-indications to anaesthesia or surgery.
- We need to take a detailed breast history.
- We then take many chest and breast measurements that will help us plan and design your surgery.
- Based on your measurements, we will hand you all the various implants that suit your measurements and ask you to insert them one by one into a crop-top, and compare in a mirror before deciding which ‘look’ you like best. This is by far the best way to choose implants!
- Once you have chosen your implants, we’ll give you a written, itemised quotation on costs.
- Finally, we’ll give you our detailed Information Booklet titled ‘Breast Augmentation’ to take home. This means you don’t have to worry about forgetting something covered at the consultation as the booklet will recap all that information and more!
This is how we create ‘beautiful breasts’ as opposed to just ‘bigger breasts’! It’s not about inserting just any implant that makes your breasts look bigger. It should be about your breasts looking great regardless of size and not fake!
We hope to see you soon!