Our Safety Record
Our Clinic Manager says: “It’s not the quantity you do, but the quality you deliver!”
Since 1998 and over 2,000 Breast Augmentations, our Certified Cosmetic Surgeon at Breast Excellence, Dr George Mayson, has an impressive Safety Record with never a single adverse event during surgery.
As further testimony to our high standards of surgery and patient care, is the fact that Dr Mayson has never had a single case of litigation in any area of surgery over his entire professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The experience of the Surgeon and Anaesthetist
- Pre-operative investigations to confirm you are fit and healthy to undergo surgery and anaesthesia
- A high standard of Post-operative care.
- Availability of your surgeon after surgery, both immediate and long-term – a feature absent after returning from overseas surgery.
- The use of only high-quality breast implants. Heavily-discounted surgery or cheap overseas surgery could mean cheaper implants.
- Avoiding “quick” surgery times. Discounted surgery being rushed to fit within 1 hour of total theatre time is not consistent with careful, meticulous surgery.
- The avoidance of cheap discounted surgery, either in Australia or overseas.
- Dr George Mayson, Certified Cosmetic Surgeon
- Dr Sawjin Tew, Specialist Plastic Surgeon
- Dr Bobby Kumar, Certified Cosmetic Surgeon
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.