Our Safety Record
Our Clinic Manager says: “It’s not the quantity you do, but the quality you deliver!”
Since 1998 and over 2,000 Breast Augmentations, our Certified Cosmetic Surgeon at Breast Excellence, Dr George Mayson, has a 100% Safety Record with never a single adverse event during surgery.
As further testimony to our high standards of surgery and patient care, is the fact that Dr Mayson has never had a single case of litigation in any area of surgery over his entire professional career.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The experience of the Surgeon and Anaesthetist
- Pre-operative investigations to confirm you are fit and healthy to undergo surgery and anaesthesia
- A high standard of Post-operative care.
- Availability of your surgeon after surgery, both immediate and long-term – a feature absent after returning from overseas surgery.
- The use of only high-quality breast implants. Heavily-discounted surgery or cheap overseas surgery could mean cheaper implants.
- Avoiding “quick” surgery times. Discounted surgery being rushed to fit within 1 hour of total theatre time is not consistent with careful, meticulous surgery.
- The avoidance of cheap discounted surgery, either in Australia or overseas.
- Dr George Mayson, Certified Cosmetic Surgeon
- Dr Sawjin Tew, Specialist Plastic Surgeon
- Dr Bobby Kumar, Certified Cosmetic Surgeon
- Dr Georgina Konrat, Certified Cosmetic Surgeon
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.