Breast Augmentation Melbourne
Our Certified Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr George Mayson, has earned an enviable reputation in Melbourne for the quality of Breast Augmentations he has been delivering over the years.
If you’re currently considering having a Breast Augmentation in Melbourne, the following are good reasons to choose Breast Excellence Melbourne:
- Our Experience: Dr George Mayson has been performing Breast Augmentation Surgery since 1998.
- Our Results: See our impressive Before/After Photo Galleries – the Number 1 reason patients come to us. Visit our Before/ After Galleries by clicking here.
- Our Consultations: Dr Mayson offers every patient a very informative 2-hour Initial Consultation, the likes of which you are unlikely to find elsewhere. Moreover, the entire consultation is by Dr Mayson, not by a Nurse or other Employee. By the end of your 2-hour consultation, you will know everything you need to know about Breast Augmentation and be able to make informed choices regarding your surgery and implants. You’ll also have plenty of time to try on various implants before choosing the one that delivers the ‘look’you like best.
- Implants: Although we offer ALL types of implants, we are one of Australia’s largest and most experienced users of Polyurethane Foam-Covered Silicone Implants reported on many studies to dramatically reduce the risks of the commonest complications after Breast Augmentation: Capsular Contracture and Implant Displacement . Not all surgeons offer these. To find out more, click here.
- Costs: We appreciate everyone’s body is different and therefore we offer different cost packages depending on your choice of implants and surgical technique. In any event, each cost option is still performed under the highest standards of patient safety, care and comfort in a fully-accredited Hospital without any overnight stay required.
Take the first step today toward achieving your new ‘look’ by calling Breast Excellence Melbourne on 1300 73 63 53 and have an obligation-free chat with one of our friendly Clinical Advisors.
If Coming By Public Transport
If Coming from the City By Tram: Take the Number 12 or 109 Tram from Collins Street to Stop Number 13 at Landsdowne Street.
If Coming by Bus: Alight at the stop closest to Landsdowne Street.
If Coming By Car
Parking is available either at the rear of the Liberty Service Station (subject to space availability) for $15 or at the Catholic University Parking Station one block away. Metered parking is also available in adjacent side-streets but most of these are limited to 1 hour.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.