Breast Augmentation Brisbane
By the time you’re reading this, you’ve probably already started to research Breast Augmentations in Brisbane and are now looking for more information to help you decide whom you should see.
If you’re seriously considering having a Breast Augmentation in Brisbane, here are 5 Reasons to choose Breast Excellence Brisbane:
- Our Surgeon: Dr George Mayson, our Certified Cosmetic Surgeon, has been delivering ‘Beautiful Breasts’ since 1998 and due to his high standards of surgery and patient care, Dr Mayson has a 100% Safety Record with never a single adverse event during surgery over all those years.
- Our Results: See our impressive Before/After Photo Galleries – the Number 1 reason patients come to us! Visit our Before/ After Galleries by clicking here
- Our Consultations: We offer every patient our unique and very informative 2-hour Initial Consultation, the likes of which you are unlikely to find elsewhere. Moreover, the entire consultation is by Dr Mayson, not by a Nurse or other Employee. By the end of your 2-hour consultation, you will know everything you need to know about Breast Augmentation and be able to make informed choices regarding your surgery and implants. You’ll also have plenty of time to try on various implants in a ‘crop top’ before choosing the one that gives the ‘look’you like best.
- Implants: Although we offer ALL types of implants, we are one of Australia’s largest and most experienced users of the proven-safer Polyurethane Foam-Covered Silicone Implants. Sadly for patients, not all surgeons offer these despite their being proven on many studies to dramatically reduce the risks of the two commonest complications after Breast Augmentation: Capsular Contracture and Implant Displacement. To find out more, click here.
- Costs: We appreciate everyone’s body is different and therefore we offer different cost packages depending on your choice of implants and surgical technique. In any event, each cost option is still performed under the highest standards of patient safety, care and comfort in a fully-accredited Hospital without any overnight stay being required.
Time and time again, patients have told us there is a lack of unbiased and reliable information on websites dealing with Breast Augmentation. This led us to compile a list of the key points every woman should consider before booking with any particular surgeon.
We’ve called our FREE Consumer Awareness Guide ‘The 15 Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing Your Breast Augmentation Surgeon’.
Take the first step today toward achieving your new ‘look’ by calling Breast Excellence Brisbane on 1300 73 63 53 and have an obligation-free chat with one of our friendly Clinical Advisors.
Herston Health Building,
Level 1, 298 Gilchrist Avenue,
Herston QLD 4006
If Coming By Car
If you wish to come by car, there is off-street parking at the front of the building. If all spaces are taken, you can usually find parking in Herston Road.
If Flying In To Brisbane Airport
If you are flying in to Brisbane Airport, it is approximately 20 minutes by taxi.