Costs & Payment Plans for Cosmetic Breast Surgery
Breast Excellence Australia offers payment plans for all forms of Cosmetic Breast Surgery. This means you can have your surgery NOW without having to worry about upfront lump sum payments. The payment plan can be customised to suit your individual needs.
For your convenience, each tailored plan is managed by My Health & Beauty Direct Debit Services. Benefits include:
- Simple, one-page Direct Debit payment plan form
- Choose your repayment period and direct debit frequency
- Have your surgery straight away and spread the cost over time.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO interest to pay or credit or finance contracts with My Health & Beauty Payment Plans.
The Individual Cost Components of Your Cosmetic Breast Surgery
The TOTAL COST of your surgery will naturally be made up of each of the following INDIVIDUAL COSTS:
- Surgeon’s Fee (this will vary depending on the surgical technique required)
- Anaesthetist’s Fee (does vary slightly between anaesthetists)
- Hospital Theatre Fee (based on an hourly rate that varies between different hospitals)
- Your choice of implants (brands vary in cost)
- GST (if applicable)
Please understand that it’s only at the end of your consultation when our Surgeon has determined which surgical technique is required, how long your procedure will take, which hospital you will be attending, and which implants you have chosen, is it possible to issue you with an accurate, written and itemised quotation.
However, in the meantime, if you would like an approximate total cost, please call us on 1300 73 63 53.
When comparing prices for Cosmetic Breast Surgery between clinics, please remember to also compare quality and reputation!
1. Free Initial Consultation with our Clinical Adviser
For patients wishing to learn more but are not yet ready to have a paid consultation with one of our Surgeons, we offer Free Information Consultations with one of our knowledgeable Clinical Advisers. In accordance with Medical Regulations, this cannot involve a medical examination or medical assessment. It is purely an information session for you to learn more about the procedure, get answers to all your general questions, and be guided as to which of our Surgeons you should see. Finally, we’ll give you printed information booklet to take home and read.
If you then wish to take it to the next step, you will need to book an appointment for a formal Medical Consultation with either our Cosmetic Surgeon or our Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
2. Surgeon Consultations
All Consultations with our Surgeons do involve a Consultation Fee.
So, why do experienced and reputable clinics such as ours charge for their doctor-consultations when others offer ‘Free Consultations’?
Simply because our consultations are lengthy, detailed and informative. Moreover, your entire consultation is with the Surgeon who’ll be doing your procedure and not by a nurse or salesperson with only a brief ‘look in’ by the doctor – a reportedly common practice nowadays!
Remember, it is only your surgeon who has the training and experience to:
- determine if you are a suitable candidate for surgery;
- give you realistic expectations as to your likely results;
- explain which technique and implants are the most appropriate for your body;
- explain the potential risks; and
- provide you with a written and itemised quotation as to costs
As with other professions, detailed and informative consultations such as these naturally involve a fee because you are paying for the professional’s time, knowledge, experience and advice – and accordingly it would be unreasonable to expect that such a lengthy and quality consultation should be free.
Surgical Consultation Fees
Dr George Mayson, Certified Cosmetic Surgeon: $220
Dr Bobby Kumar, Certified Cosmetic Surgeon: $220
Dr Sawjin Tew, Specialist Plastic Surgeon: $220
Our Breast Augmentation Packages:
Traditional Silicone Implants (Round Smooth or Textured Implants): $5,455 Surgical Fee* + Hospital + Anaesthetist + Implants + GST
Proven-Safer Polyurethane Foam-Covered Silicone Implants: $7,000 Surgical Fee* + Hospital + Anaesthetist + Implants + GST
* Please note: The above fees are for Standard Breast Augmentation techniques. Special conditions requiring different techniques may involve additional fees.
Easy, Interest-Free Payment Plans
The introduction of our NEW My Health & Beauty direct debit payment plans is a simple and innovative way to have your surgery NOW and then pay it off over time.
Major features of our Payment Plans include:
- SPREAD YOUR SURGERY COST OVER TIME
- CUSTOMISE YOUR PAYMENT PLAN TO SUIT YOUR BUDGET by choosing your payment period and direct debit frequency
- NO INTEREST to pay (similar to a gym membership)
- NO COMPLICATED CREDIT CHECKS
Most importantly, there is NO interest to pay or credit or finance contracts with our ‘My Health & Beauty Payment Plans’.
Our friendly Clinical Advisers are happy to chat to you about the above, so give them a call on 1300 73 63 53 to find out more!